Everyone would agree that Melbourne is one of the most happening cities in Australia. It has lush green parks, welcoming people, mountain ranges, and hotels where you can stay peacefully. The city’s cultural diversity, amazing street art, and budgeted dining options will leave you stunned. It is even known as the Coffee Capital of the world and voted one of the most livable cities in the world. And among all these impeccable things, if you are looking for some best Hotels & Restaurant in Melbourne, then you should visit the Mail Exchange Hotel.
When you arrive in a new city, it is always very confusing to decide what to do in priority. Now, the first thing you will need is to find a place where you can put down your feet and have the best food. Luckily, the hotel is located at the heart of the city where the old Mail Centre used to be. It is accessible from all corners of the city.
Apart from this, here are some things that you should try out if you are in Melbourne:
- Drink the best coffee in the world brewed by Australian baristas. You will not find a bad cup of coffee in the city. So, no matter in which corner of the city you are, the coffee will have an unmatched taste.
- Visit the Streets and feel stunned by the art. Instead of taking a ride everywhere you go, prefer walking as you will get the chance to see the amazing street art and graffiti.
- Stand Alone at the Flinders Street Station and Federation Square. It is quite hard to get the right click of the place as it is mostly crowded. But you will love the view.
- Enjoy the hustle and bustle of Queen Victoria Markets. It is like a food hub of the city where you will find a variety of dishes. You can also find a unique thing to bring back home as a souvenir.
- Dine, Drink, and party at the best hotel in Melbourne which used to be a Mail Exchange Building. This place hundreds of years old and there are some aspects of this place which are kept the same after all these years. Even the vault doors which were used are still there. The place is also considered as a museum as it contains a lot of things that represent the history of Australia.
From the moment you step foot in the city, it won’t stop surprising you. It’s like every corner of the city is blessed with something special. And if you are planning to host a dinner party, a corporate event or a drinking party, the Mail Exchange Hotel will be the perfect destination to impress your guests. There is a reason Melbourne is crowned as the most impressive city in the world. No matter in which season you are coming here, the place will be full of smiles and wonders that will take your breath away.